Saturday, January 06, 2007

Reliv #2

It's been a few days since I started Reliv. I'm still hopefull that something will really start to show through, but for now all I can really notice is that I'm gassy. I think that maybe there's a chance that my back hurts less (especially since I rearranged my living room the other day and that couldn't have been good for my back!) but I'm not completely sure that I can attribute the fact that I'm not flat on my back in pain to the Reliv. I know, it was a stupid thing to do, but I just get that way sometimes. I get the need to move things around about 4 times a year. It's totally normal for me.

I know my back should be a lot better since it's been a few months but ever since I was told to try to get back into the "normal routine" I've had a lot of pain in my back. Here's why: I tried to get back into my pilates/yoga but apparently my lower stomach muscles are not as strong as they once were so my whole back was thrown out of whack. Anyway, I'm still recovering from that mistake. It seems as though Reliv was working a little by lessening the amount of pain once I started taking it, but I'm not 100% just yet on that.

Denise has been calling me every other day to check up on my progess and to get me to hear other success stories with Reliv. I think the stories are a bit much personally, but apparently I have no say in this matter. I'm supposed to hear the stories and go "oooh, ahhh! Reliv is so wonderful!" I just hope that I'm able to say that one day about myself, not just someone else's story.

I'm hopeful for next week. I keep hearing it takes a week or two to start seeing things so I'm waiting for it to happen and I'm hopeful.

:: crosses fingers ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home