Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reliv #3

I'm still going through a detox stage. The effects are merely uncomfortable at this time but they are becoming fewer and fewer, which is a good thing. I want to start feeling more benefits already, one of them for sure the increase in energy.

I've learned that I don't like taking Reliv in water and that taking the Now and the Innergize seperately is too much of a hassle although it enhances the flavor a touch. I guess for others who may have more time it would be fine but I find that I don't have quite that much more time in the morning before work, so it's just that much easier to put everything in the shaker and shake it all up while I'm driving to work. Light Vanilla soy milk works really well, in my opinion.

I should probably mention this, although I'm not sure if it's Reliv or just an effect of drinking these shakes twice a day: I think I'm eating less. It makes sense that if you're drinking these before meals that they would help curb hunger, but it could also be that I just don't need that much more food if I'm already getting the nutrients and vitamins I need from Reliv. But I don't really know. I do think it's good though. I like the idea that I may lose a little extra weight while getting healthier. ^_^

I'm done with the weekly calls for now, which is kind of nice. I tend to like my time at night and these calls were at around 9pm (in consideration for cell phone minutes). Besides, I think it's a little lame that I have to hear a new story every time they call. I get it, the products are good... I get it. I'm just more interested in seeing what they do for me. Selfish? Maybe. But for $60 a mo. approximately I don't feel bad for being a little selfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home