Monday, January 22, 2007

Reliv #4

Last Wednesday (5 days ago) I ran out of Reliv. I didn't have any back up and I was concerned that I had gone through a whole can of it in two weeks. I called Denise and she said she would send one right up to me by mail, but in the mean time I was without Reliv. I went a day and a half without it and I could feel the difference in my energy levels. I wasn't feeling quite as energized and then on Friday I woke up with a scratchy throat. Even though I got to take my Reliv on Friday night, I still got sick. I have been all weekend with a scratchy throat, hardly any voice and fairly congested.

I wonder if this would have been much worse had I not had the Reliv at all. I wonder if I would have a fever and other more severe sinus-infection type symptoms as I have in the past.

This time I'm puting much smaller sized scoops (although still the same number of scoops) in each serving in hopes that I'll make this can stretch a little further. If I can go three weeks per can that would be good. They are a little spendy, afterall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris D said...

This is a very interesting Blog. I am recently thinking about getting back to taking Reliv. My Mom used to use the stuff and had us take it as kids but I got away from it when I moved away to college and haven't used it much sense then. I do remember that it made a huge difference in reducing my cold. It absolutely worked wonders. I will be tuned into your blog to see your experiences with the product. I am considering mixing it in the morning with my Green Vibrance, I think that should be a pretty potent combination.

Thank you for this Blog and God Bless,
Chris

10:20 PM  
Blogger Crawley said...

Hi Chris and welcome. I will be updating with Reliv news whenever they come. :) Hopefully they will encourage you to give Reliv a second chance.

Thanks for the encouraging words!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home