Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reliv #5

I still have some of the cold symptoms; runny nose and every once in a while a cough & scratchy throat. Nothing at all compared to the first weekend, but still noticeable. For some reason my nails look like they're just luminous. I've never seen my nails so shiny before. Could I be imagining it?

The husband has started to take the shakes. He started off by asking for a sip of mine every once in a while. He's now up to approximately a shake a day, with just one scoop. He seems to think that's just fine. He really hates the way the innergize tastes so he doesn't put in any innergize (that I know of) in his shakes. This time around I've ordered the orange-flavored innergize to mix with some orange juice. Hopefully this isn't a mistake. I don't mind the gatorade taste in my shakes (it all kind of blends in) but I want him to drink something he likes.

Yesterday after my workout I noticed that the pain in my lower back has come back. I still feel it today but hopefully it won't last long. I guess I worked it too hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home