Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reliv #6

In the past few months I've noticed that my everyday, day-to-day health hasn't changed much, except for a few big things for me. No more female infections or UTIs definitely make a big difference for me. It's all worth it just to not have those two things in my life anymore.

I have been exploring the possibility of joining Reliv from the business aspect of it. The husband and I have talked about it for a while and we think it just might be a good thing for me. We had rejected the idea a couple months ago, being weary of all MLMs but because I can see myself talking about the product with people I come in contact with on a day-to-day basis, I think it would work. That - plus I would get my Reliv for much cheaper.

We're definitely leaning that way. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home