Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Reliv Story

As of May 24, 2007:

Hi, my name is B---------. I am the information coordinator for the ------------- and I’m from Corvallis, Oregon . For about a year before Relìv I was experiencing anxiety attacks and was recently diagnosed with excessive heartbeats and tachycardia. Stress had led to the rapid heartbeats, which had led to my anxiety attacks. I cut caffeine out of my diet and tried to keep myself from stressing out whenever possible and that helped a little, but they still happened. It’s been six months since I started Relìv and I haven’t had one anxiety attack, and my tachycardia is approximately 95% better. Other results I have seen with Relìv include rapid healing in my back after a car accident in October, the disappearance of certain female infections which had plagued me on a monthly basis for three years, better sleep and increased overall energy.

How's that for an incredible product? How's that for a healthy body finally?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home