Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Ha ha. Well, things are going great as far as my Reliv experience is concerned.

Last year, instead of getting a sinus infection with the change of every season (4x a year), I got sick just ONCE, in November, and it was nothing more than a regular cold. You could not imagine how excited I was to not have the severe sinus infection symptoms I was so used to getting! I didn't even get a fever!

Also, I got into two more car accidents in 2007, after the big one in 2006 and guess what?! I am STILL pain-free! In one of the accidents I rear-ended some guy; not too major but enough to cause some damage to his car. In the other I was rear-ended again, shortly after the second accident, and although for the first two days I had headaches and some back pain, they subsided by the third day and are completely gone now. Who would have thought that after so much trauma from the first accident that I would continue to be pain-free, even after two more accidents?!

Reliv is so amazing, it's hard to explain how valuable it really is. We can hardly put it into words, and that's why we encourage people to try it for themselves. What good are words when you can have first-hand experience, risk free?!

What about the yeast issues in my body? When I take my shakes faithfully and correctly, I am symptom-free. When I don't, when I skip a few, I start to notice the same feeling in my body as before coming back. It's low-key comparatively, but it's still there. Then I get back on track with my shakes and I'm back to feeling great. So, as you can see, there's no reason to stop taking in great nutrition. The body needs it to do its job and keep the body healthy and in good working condition.

What about the tachycardia? 99% better folks. There is nothing like Reliv for giving the body the tools it needs to repair itself! Anxiety attacks? Non-existant. When I do get tachycardia it is so mild that I can barely feel it, let alone have it cause an anxiety attack. I have never felt such relief as to know that I can live without the symptoms of this condition.

When I look back and think upon what my body used to feel and how I used to live, it's almost unimaginable. And then I remember that there are people out there who have it SO MUCH HARDER than I ever did, even on my worst days. So how can I not tell people about this amazing company? How I can be selfish enough to keep it inside and not share with the world? How could I pretend like I don't have something that could help so many others?

I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home